Pages

Thursday, 10 July 2008

In The Land Of Beginning Again

Oh dear, I've gone and started another writing project. I told myself I wouldn't do this until I'd finished at least one of my existing ones. I lied.

Admittedly it's not that demanding a project, so far. I'll just be writing a few hundred words per week, or less. You can keep up with Asteroid (working title) by checking the Cloud Line blog. There are two instalments so far...

  1. "The Longest Day"
  2. "Flickers"

I have a few ideas for the plot, but I don't really know where it's going. As with most things on Cloud Line, it will be very much prompt-driven.

There's a prize for guessing where I got the idea for the title of this post, apart from the obvious thing of starting a new project.

7 comments:

SpiralSkies said...

So many projects - you put me to shame. Do you not find it tricky, having so many different things on the go?

Lane said...

Well it's a poem. I think. Is it a song? Don't know. Gissa clue:-)

Fiona said...

I'm guilty of this too but I am sure that, unlike me, you'll finish all your projects.

Captain Black said...

Spiral: It does get a bit overwhelming at times, but I tend to focus on one project for a few weeks, then move onto another one. I absolutely must not start any more.

Lane: The title is a song by Neal Morse. Now solo since leaving Spock's Beard.

Fiona: I'll be glad when at least one is finished.

Annieye said...

I can't wait to read the rest of it after the first two instalments!

motherx said...

I have never met anyone that has so many ideas and projects on the go as you do! I wish that would happen to me!!

Quillers said...

Oh I'm dreadful for having too many projects on the go. Trouble is I get so bogged down with them, I end up working on none of them. At the moment I've got the novel and 3 short stories in progress.