Pages

Saturday, 9 February 2008

Meme: Five Ways I Raise My Vibrations

Sit on top of the washing machine... No, just kidding.

  1. Go out for a run. It clears the mind and then lets it roam free. I've solved a number of writing issues that way, including writer's block, plot errors and, of course, writer's bottom.
  2. The smell of freshly ground coffee or, better still, roasting coffee. A bit of a cliché perhaps, but it's such a nice smell.
  3. Listening to progressive rock. In particular, anything by Spock's Beard or Transatlantic.
  4. Riding roller-coasters. Particularly the really insane ones like Nemesis.
  5. The sight of dilated pupils just before... Well... You know.

Thanks to Gonna B for the tag. I now tag Mother X.
I'll try to do a "proper" posting next time...

5 comments:

Lane said...

lol:-)

Rollercoasters??? I'm far too much of a coward. Even those teacup things for little kids make me nauseous:-)

Annieye said...

Washing machines, roller coasters and well ... you know. You make me laugh Captain. (I didn't know about No. 5 - I'm incredible naive sometimes!)

Fiona said...

Roasting coffee - my favourite smell too.

Is the spell checker on blogger working yet or, as Lane said, is it still being norty?

Worried as you know how dyslexic I is.

Captain Black said...

I didn't even know there was a spell checker on blogger. I tend to write posts in a word processor and use its spell checker before copy/pasting into blogger.

Moondreamer said...

Haha! This made me laugh ... love the idea of running to solve writer's bottom!

I agree with you about coffee and rollercoasters, very vibration-raising. But it's been so long since I've seen dilated pupils ...!

:o)